How To Get Your Ex Back – Step 2

<<Previous Page

This is the second part of the three step plan. If you didn’t read Step 1, then click here.

So, now you know what are the things that you SHOULDN’T do to get your ex back. In this Step, I am going to tell you what you should do if you want to win your ex back.

The first and the most important step to win your ex back is to end all communication with them.

Did you just say –

“What if they move on?”

“What if they start dating someone else?”

“What if they forget about our relationship until I keep reminding them how great we were together?”

Good questions. And the answer to all of them is, THEY WON’T.

It’s not easy to forget someone. It’s not easy to move on after a breakup. It’s not easy for you, and it won’t be easy for them. Even though they may look like they are calm and don’t care on the outside, the truth is they are probably hurting as much as you are from the inside. They may start dating someone else but don’t worry about that, as I said in STEP 1, rebound relationships are normal and they will not last long.

I am not asking you to end the contact forever. You will talk to them again, and you will start hanging out with them again; but only after a certain period of time. That period of time can be one week, two weeks or even a month depending on how long it’s been since you broke up. You don’t want to extend it too much that they move on.

You don’t have to tell them that you are ending contact with them. You just do it without informing them. If you work in the same office and can’t avoid each other, then just say Hi when you guys pass each other. Make sure you don’t chat with them unless it’s absolutely necessary. A short casual conversation is okay, but nothing too long.

I realize that for some of you, one month may already have passed. And you may want to skip ahead to the next step. But don’t do it, because there are a few things that you need to do in this step before you can move on to the next step. So make sure complete your assignment for this month before advancing to the next step.

What will you do for one month then?

STOP PANICKING

stop panicking

Pull Yourself Together

First of all, you need to stop panicking. You need to calm down and regain composure. You need to start thinking rationally if you want to win your ex back.

Take a breather. Go out, breath the fresh air, do something that you like doing.

You MUST realize that panicking is not going to help you and you will not be able to get your love back until you are in your senses and thinking rationally.

Calm down and focus. I will tell you about a cool technique that you can use to calm down at the end of STEP 3.

START THINKING REASONABLY

The next thing you need to do, is think about why you want to win your ex back?

After a breakup, most people are in a confused and emotional state and they say things to themselves that aren’t true. Things like –

–          I will die if I don’t get my ex back

–          I will never find anyone else

–          I will never be able to love again

All of the above is false. You need to realize that your life will move on with or without your ex. Even if you don’t get your ex back, you will love again and still live a happy life. I am not saying you should forget about getting your ex back, I am just saying that you need to realize that your life is still beautiful and exciting even without your ex. Be the person who loves life and people will start loving you.

beauty

Life is beautiful. Accept it.

Now that we have brought you back to your senses, think about your relationship. Do you really think that you could have a long and healthy relationship with your ex? Think with your brain and not with your heart. Remember how your relationship used to be. You are the best judge in this situation. If you’ve decided that your relationship is worth saving, read on.

FIGURE OUT WHAT WENT WRONG

relationship fights are normal

Relationship Fights are normal, but if it leads to a breakup, then something is wrong

You need to figure out what went wrong in the relationship and work on it. Whatever caused your ex to leave, will make them leave again if you don’t improve yourself.

Each breakup is unique, but most of the time, the true reason behind breakup never comes up while breaking up. Sometimes, your partner will give you a lame excuse like “I just don’t love you anymore” or “this relationship isn’t working”. Even if the reason for breakup was infidelity, think about why they cheated on you.

Men and women both have different needs in a relationship and if you want to have a long lasting happy relationship, you should understand what your partner craves for. When men leave a relationship, it’s because they weren’t getting what they want from a women. No, it’s not sex. Similarly, Women leave a relationship because they are not getting what they crave for, and it’s completely different from what men want.

Take note that we are not going to try using the “I have changed for you” tactic to get your ex back. Logic has very little effect on decisions when such high emotions are involved. But if you do change yourself for the good and work on things together, then you both will stay together in a happy relationship for a long long time.

Get in Shape, Socialize, and Start Enjoying Your Life

There are a few other things that you need to do before you contact your ex.

running is healthy

Exercise daily and make it a routine. You will be glad you did.

-You need to get in your best shape. A half hour of exercise everyday will help release the stress, make you feel better and will keep you in shape.

– You need to start hanging out with your friends. Socializing is important. This is a good time to catch up with your old friends and do things that you enjoy doing.

– You’ll have to start doing what you like. Something that’s your hobby. Or maybe you can get a new hobby.

Now the above things may seem trivial but trust me they are very important. These are the things that will make you realize how wonderful life is and once you start appreciating your life, you will immediately become a lot more attractive to your ex. In addition, they will make you feel healthier and much confident which is absolutely imperative for Step 3.

By the end of this time period, you will be thinking logically and not emotionally and you would’ve decided whether or not you want to give your relationship another chance, you are ready to move on to step 3 aka THE GAME PLAN

Click Here To Go To Step 3

Next Page>>

Comments on this entry are closed.

• alvaro February 27, 2011, 12:49 am

sorry, i have a huge problem in my hands and i think i can fix it. Im 15 and so is my ex.We were going out for nine months and a half. We had an amazing relationship at first. Everything felt right, when we had went to islands of adventures, i had a choice between hanging out with my friends or her. We werent together at the time but like we had an affair in a way, so that whole day i spent it with her and i wanted to play a basketball shootout thing, bc i wanted to get her something and i missed the first two so i had one more chance, and then i asked her ” can i get one of your sweet kisses? ” so we kissed and then i made it!, it sounds chessy but i knew she got all excited and impressed. Way later, i went over her house and she asked her mom if we can go out by the pool, so we were there and than we started doing stuff , and at the wrong time after her mom called her to go inside for diner which iwas suppose to go too. so then we were behind a bush and this old lady had gotten a glimpse at us but was not sure if we were doing something bad bc she ran away after she saw us. she came back with a guy and let again. i realized now that we shouldve just left from there once we knew someone knew we were there but we didnt and then cops came and caught us, it was embarrassing but it was more embarrassing that the cops took us back to her house and unfortunately told her what we were doing. we all ended up talking at the dinner table just listening to them. it didnt seem as bad as i thought it would be but then days later my ex told me her mom doesnt want me to see her again or call her or just contact her. again i shouldve reacted and go back to her house and talk to her parents or even better me and my parents to ask her what was the reason bc i know im not a bad guy and i can be trusted, but i didnt, i personally think that wouldve been the best choice but now its too late. so now we were having a secret relationship from her parents. i would go over her house bc that would be the only time i would get to see her in the weekdays. so recently we had broken up b it was too hard for us. But i didnt want to give up on it so i came over her house again trying to take her back. we were on her couch right when her mom came and we had no idea, so i went out the back door and hoped she didnt come out to look for me. but she did, and i knew she knew i was in there so i stayed and just talked to her but there was nothing to talk to her bc i knew i was wrong and all i can do is hear her tell me shes gonna put a restraining order on me which im sure she cant bc theres no abusive action between our relationship but i begged her not to. so that was it the last time i saw her, the next day i was very depressed, sad bc i knew that things ouldve gotten better, i told her that day that i was gonna get her parents too like me and trust me again but then since that happend i feel like now its gonna be harder. i wanna take time and make up a plan,she told me she will never regret our nine months and always have me in her heart and so did I. i wanna make things better but its gonna be hard.

• csaptar September 29, 2011, 12:41 am

Talk to her parents and tell them the only reasont hat you did the things you did were because you love her daughter. What can they say to that? Win her back if its the last thing you do.

• Joseph Johannes March 1, 2011, 7:25 am

I just broken up with my girlfiend and she now want to come back to me,and she say she not feeling happy

• Ashley May 3, 2011, 4:53 am

She might just be lonely. You don’t know what u got till it’s gone.

• Maysa March 4, 2011, 11:29 pm

I am still in in my relationship but he decided to freeze everything because he has a lot of problems in his work and his life is in secure, I tried to call him one week ago but he was tough and he said ” what will happen for you if I died? for sure you will move on” I was speachless and I sent him message describes how much I love him and gave him all support.
    My question is, should I try again and give him love and support or end all contacts?
    I know he loves me but I want at least to hear anything makes me feel secure, I want him to do a step forward…

• samar March 6, 2011, 12:45 pm

I have a weird problem….. my girlfriend left me because of the compulsion from her parents…

• emma May 3, 2011, 6:49 pm

that is weird but you know pleasing the parents is hard we cant all win so try win her back by any means and then be respectful to the parents, friendly and prove that your not going to break their little girls heart, my parents are like that and gaining their trust is vital, hope it all works out for you 🙂

• frank March 13, 2011, 10:53 am

My Girlfriend dumped me after i found out she was cheating on me.she stills call me once in a while.we have been out of this relationship for three months now.she is seing someone else at the moment,but she tells me she is not dating.what should i do?

• Dave May 10, 2011, 11:36 am

she cheated on you. honestly? leave it. if it was a mutual, peaceful breakup, then you can consider another course of action. but if she cheated on you, THEN dumped you, you shouldn’t bother about who she sees or what. you’re better off not being played with.

• Michael August 9, 2011, 5:41 am

Exactly what Dave said!

• jane March 18, 2011, 11:35 pm

i love this i just hope it works thanks for the help

• Eliza April 14, 2011, 7:36 am

My boyfriend dump me becaus we were having more sex than romance. We dated for more than a year. broke up, and still having sex. After 3-4 months he got a new girl. And he’s been dating this girl for 3-4 months, is it possible for us to get back together still?

• jessica April 26, 2011, 5:09 pm

at first i wanted to break up with my boyfriend cause i thought he was cheatin but instead he broke up with me cause i keeep blameing him n now he wont even talk to me what do i do

• ahmad October 30, 2011, 6:01 pm

ive had that same problem jessica but vice versa

• Ashley May 3, 2011, 4:51 am

My ex and I have been split up for three months and I want him back. I have done everything you shouldn’t do and beyond. Is it too late?

• emma May 3, 2011, 7:07 pm

im in the same position you need to give it space hun its what is sort of working for me nothing really solves it they have to realize it and thats the hardest part feeling so useless. But if its meant to be it will be and he will probably realize what he has lost and come running back but leave him be swamping him with emotions just doesnt work 🙁

• antony August 7, 2011, 11:52 pm

the truth is no matter what you do it will never change a thing if the person you are fighting for is set on moving on in fact everything you do or say will come out wrong and you may end up hurting and hating each other, just give them time to decide that is after expressing your feelings to them…if they dont come back then you focus no your life not necessarily moving up. It is better to be witout someone you love than keep them and hurt them or they hurt because when it comes to that you will wish for death…im talking from a painful experience guys…God bless you

• James May 3, 2011, 7:59 pm

My ex girlfriend broke up with me cuz she just wants to be friends but she also kinda likes me she doesn’t know. We’re really good friends but I love her so much. What should I do?

• Ashlee May 11, 2011, 1:38 pm

I say you should just take it slow with her, be good friends for now hangout with her take her out to eat and slowly just be a nice guy and she will realize what she lost. and hopefully come back to you. i wish u the best

• Dan August 15, 2011, 9:37 pm

I disagree. When a girlfriend wants to just be friends, it’s only bad news because they either want you just for sex.. to play the field while they see you, or to get their own fix of you because they aren’t really ‘over’ you yet.

My advice would be to show her that you’re either in her life as a lover, or you’ll completely disappear and move on. Doing anything in between will hurt your feelings and will never help you to heal your broken heart. Don’t do this as an ultimatum, just show it through your actions of being indifferent and if she wants to see you, she’s got to really work for it this time.

• Ashlee May 11, 2011, 1:37 pm

I’m now living with my ex boyfriend because I’m 18 and I left home so I don’t live there anymore, and he texted before I started living with him saying he misses me and wished he never broke up with me etc etc. And now since I’ve been living with him he hasn’t wanted to cuddle or kiss me or anything like that I’m really confused what he wants from me.

• Akiya Townes May 16, 2011, 6:53 am

Hi. I started dating this boy on March 20, 2009 and as of right now, im still in love with him. We are no longer together, but we still mess around. He has girlfriends from time to time and so do I (boyfriends/girlfriends). Lately, i’ve been tired of his ways and it seems like all we do is try to get each other mad. I want to be with him, but there is no trust. Im beyond confused and it seems like, I slip more and more each day. what should i do ?

• anthony May 18, 2011, 9:31 am

I dated my girlfriend for one year. After I started feeling something was wrong. I asked her what was wrong but she always she nothing was wrong. One Friday night she came to my appartment at 3am. I wait until she was asleep and I checked her texts messages and boom. I found out she had gone out to the movies with some guy. I was so furious that I dumped her. She cried and told she loved me and that she messed up on me but she didn’t cheat on me. Two weeks later I can’t deal with pain. I am so needy and depressed and she stills texts me and shows me that she cares for me. Now I told her that I want to talk things out with her because I miss her and she tells me she misses me too. She is coming over my appartment tomorrow I will cook for her and make a special ecation. But am I doing the right thing? I am so confused what if she hurts me more? What if she is just using me? What do I do? Please give me some shut outs….

• darkdeath May 21, 2011, 7:23 pm

Few months ago i broke up with my girlfriend that i still love till now and i can’t forget she’s now with another guy…and she refuse to talk with me i don’t know why she never pick up the phone and she never answers my texts even on facebook she blocked me…i don’t know what to do i think i’ll never get her back 🙁 please if anyone know what i should do except walking away help me

• Jo. July 19, 2011, 6:48 pm

Why did u break up with her and what made you want her back?

• David September 14, 2011, 3:43 am

Me and this girl dated for maybe 2 weeks then she dumped me and like I absolutly love her still its been like a year and she still remebers. I couldn’t beleve the reason she dumped me I asked if she would hold my hand but then like 20 minutes later she justs has a friend walk up to me and tell me its over! I still have feelings but we talk a few times a month and I was hoping someone could tell me what’s the greatest take me back gift is I know every thing about her so which would be better flowers choclate which please help any sugestions

• Danny June 6, 2011, 5:08 pm

Right here is my prediciment I’ve done the step where I agree with the breakup and she asked me to be friends and I said yeh, but I don’t wanna be in the friend zone, so should I tell her it’s too hard to be her friend, or words to that effect? So I get out the friend zone and she thinks that there’s a chance of loosing me like, I’m stuck so any advice would be greatly appreciated, thanks

• joe hernandez June 13, 2011, 3:14 am

I broke up with my girl friend . But now I want her back,but she won’t take me back.and I made all of the mistakes that were listed. She is now on a dating website. She also said she was starting to hate me because I kept calling her and texting her. It’s been a month now do I still have a chance. She also said once she made her mind its final.

• Jo. July 19, 2011, 6:49 pm

Why did you break up with her and what made you want her back?

• Elise August 18, 2011, 11:06 pm

I dont know what mistakes you made but you can always get an ex back..
      Stop txting her get busy with your life
      Stop for a few days and see if she contacts you
      And if she does than maybe she cares a little bit dont reply to fast though because u wanna make it out that your living your life..
      Maybe even send her a msg right now saying
      Look ive been thinking and i understand where ur comming from im sorry i misunderstood
      But i agree with you..
      If she doesnt come back, move on 🙂
      Everyone wants what they cant have…

• unkown June 20, 2011, 5:24 pm

Hi. My ex and i have been going out and living together for a year. we broke up in february. I broke up with him because he it was too soon for us to live together at 19. We began arguing alot. first few months was great then things became complicated, stressing with the bills and everything else. we started letting out anger out on eachother. i love him so much and he loves me too .he was always scared i would find someone else when we were together, cheat on him or something, but i never did because i love him and i want him in my life.things got really complicated,out of hand and we broke up.
    its been 4 months now. i cant stop thinking about him.. i did all the above to get him back.wrong. i stop talking to him for awhile but i just go back to texting him..few days ago i texted him and he replie with ‘im sorry but im not coming back..” what do i do..would this still work or should i forget about him and move on?

• unkown June 20, 2011, 5:26 pm

We never talked right after we broke up.i tried to get him alone to talk but he refuse to..

• michael June 26, 2011, 3:24 pm

Me and my girl was together for 9 months I got over her couple times but her problems was I was too serious and too emotional which is true but we was together for 9 months we did somethings but we never sleep together me and her wasnt talkin for some times but then just yesterday idk y we hang out and I started begging her bak she let me touch her and all but she told me she like sometime else which i kno it is true cuz he told my best she will say that so I can stop but yesterday we laugh and all but she kept asking will I be her friend I didn’t answer but later I txt her and she told me she did really like me but cuz of all my drama and emotional it push her away I also told her y I act Like that and becuz we didn’t have no sex it was crazy she laugh and said that’s a personal problem…do u think I can get her bak or what shld I do cuz now am confused cuz someone went with her for 2 months and got something but me it was tOo late but I did wanna be with her for a long time

• jen July 6, 2011, 10:31 pm

me and my ex broke up in february because he was ‘too swarmed in work’ and I love him so much. we got talking again and he told my mate he was gonna get back to me when college finished but he started ignoring me about a month and a half ago and his college finished a couple of weeks ago. I don’t know what to do >.<

• Angela July 15, 2011, 2:25 pm

My boyfriend just broke up with me the other night because he said he didnt feel happy in the relationship… But everything seemed ok and when we hung out he seemed very happy and now he changed his mind… I just really want him back! Is there any chance that we will get back?

• Scott July 16, 2011, 1:34 am

my girlfriend and i have been together 3 years its mostly been long distance but when im home we are great together we broke up about 2 weeks ago she said she needed space and was unhappy. she is now dating someone else i know in my heart that she is for me what do i do to get her back and yea ill b home in 9 months

• jesus July 21, 2011, 12:29 pm

is it possible to wait at least 3 months intill you try to get your ex back

• Menna July 24, 2011, 2:31 am

I have been together with my ex boyfriend for 5 months, we were great together ..
    before I had been together with him, I had another ex boyfriend before and just when we went together he told me not to talk to him again. I said that I should stop contact with him, but I did not. Not that I still like him, no, because I thought we could be good friends .. We talked for a while.
    but me and my boyfriend had some other problems to solve as well, he thought I talked a little too much with guys .. and that I had a pretty bad reputation and that there were many people who talked shit about me.
    and people started calling me to bitch and he thought it was pretty hard for him so he sent me a message and said he wanted to put an end to the whole thing, plus he found out that I still talk to my ex as well, so he thought I still like him, so he dumped me. Then we cut off contact in three days late so I said that it was not true and that I would change everything just for his sake, but he said we can just be friends .. then I tried a lot to get him bk, but I just could not .. but in the end after like 1 month we became quite close
    and I let him touch me, then I thought that we would be together again but we had a fight .. so I cut off contact, then after two weeks, he went Together with another girl. And now they have been together for 5 months and I’m dying of pain. I just can not stop thinking about him, we never talk .. Do you know what I can do? Please I ask for help.

• Jay July 28, 2011, 6:11 pm

I was with my girl for 6 and 3/4 years but she finished the relationship after i stopped trying for her, its been almost two months since we were together. Shes now saying that she wants to be able to live her life and shes doesnt know if she will ever want to get back with me, but i know she still loves me and im absolutely crazy about her. Please someone help me!

• lucia August 7, 2011, 11:22 am

My boyfriend cheated on me with my friend and now he is telling me that he needs space so that he can think of what he wants,I still want to be with him

• lucia August 7, 2011, 3:36 pm

I love my boyfriend so much but he told me that i have to give him space even though he’s the one who is wrong and he also told me that I’m too much for him,but at the very same time he doesn’t want to lose me and what hurts the most is that he slept with my friend and they work together,I really need help cause I don’t know what to do

• JG August 12, 2011, 9:34 pm

my friend swore at my bf and said enough crap…i said the f word and called him an ass-hole and he will not come back to me and i cannot live without him i really need him in my life what should i do how can i get him back and keep him to be just mine

• rosco August 13, 2011, 2:55 am

Well I beleive that it is not concieveable for my relationship to work again. I love my ex to death and want him back in my life today. We were together for four years and had a child together. We recently split about 3 to 4 months ago and he admitted that he was seeing someone else before we split and they are now engaged to marry. I just dont see this happening. I have made all the mistakes of begging, being his doormat, making phone calls to his new girlfriend, and loosing my mind. I dont think this will ever happen again. He still calls and tells me he love me even after I called his new girlfriend and told her about our hook ups. I just will do anything to win him back but at the same time I think that I’m loosing him forever. It is hard to just ignore him and his calls. What should I do? We had plans to get married next year, buy a home together and live happily ever after. HELP!!!!!!

• Tom August 15, 2011, 1:58 am

My gf of almost 3 years broke up with me because she said that God told her to. She is very religious and i dont know what to do. I believe that she broke up because i havent been treating her right and she met another person to treat her right. The problem with this break-up is that we were in a long distant relationship and this new guy that she left me for lives in her city. I feel like i was outmatched…this website says to end all communication but what if she talks to me through IM? What if i dont talk to her for an extended amount of time and she deletes her IM and such? Advice on any other parts would also be appreciated.

• keaira August 15, 2011, 2:35 pm

I recently was in a relationship with a 51 year old man and I’m 31 years old I really cared about him he did everthing for me I caught him cheating several times before and acted like a kid real bad and now he talks to me on phone when I call but he doesn’t call me and will not come over its been about 2 and a half months now we dated for a year I am so miserable withouyt him because we did everything together what am I going to do I want him back I have prayed and everything but he says he doesn’t want a relationship right now but I miss him so much I tried to back off but not even that is working I am miserable without him

• Gregg August 16, 2011, 4:11 pm

Hey, um i did all of the mistakes and when she dumped me i felt like crap and she did it through a friends phone.. after .. i went out with one of her bestfriends and i am still going out with her and a few weeks ago i secretly was flirting with my ex while going out with her friend .. my ex was talking about how she missed me and it was a mistake dumping me and i said how much i love her .. she didnt really do he same and blah blah blah this went on for a while.. and then o went to this festeval with my mate just for the reason of seeing her and she saw me and ran away basically with her friends and was trying to avoid me but before it she was saying yeah i will see you and stuff.. then after i was trying to get a hold of her “being needy” and she still ignored me then she said sorry she was doing stuff “she was too busy to talk to me” and so we didnt talk for a while and just today some boy called me on her phone and left me a voicemail saying hate like really bad things.. SO i need to know what to do please help me .. im extremly depressed..

• Bob August 19, 2011, 4:48 pm

I broke up with my ex for about 3 years now.
    In that time I’ve got other girlfriends (not rebounds), but she hasn’t.

Only recently she got a new boyfriend.
    However, in that 3 years we make eye contact when we see each other. And i called her to congratulate for her graduation and we had a nice going conversation.

I miss her and i want her back,
    or to just be on good terms with her.

Any advice?

• Rob August 21, 2011, 6:12 pm

i broke up with my ex girlfriend about a week ago. she told me that it was because i was too dependent on her, and that whenever i had the slightest problem i would tell her about it. i didn’t know it was having such an effect on her, but it built up and up. and when i fell into a depression i asked for her help and she basically said no. and that she didn’t want to deal with my “shit” anymore , and that she wasn’t the kind of person who could deal with other peoples problems. we went out for 5 months, so i know it wasn’t the longest relationship, but she told me once that she loved me and i felt the same way. so it came as a shock when she turned around and said that she didn’t want to be with me anymore cos i thought she understood. Thing is, even when i get through my problems on my own, i still want to be with her to be happy . i talked to her recently and she said that she would never get back together with me. but ive been making all the usual mistakes like texting her, talking to her friends. and a little bit of message terrorism. so i know i’ve pushed her even further away. i want to know if its still worth salvaging. we had something good, and were never cruel to one another or cheated. is there a way? will the no contact thing still work?

• Bo August 22, 2011, 10:29 pm

Hi Kevin,

I met my current boyfriend in highschool, we dated for two years but it was on and off… and when he graduated highschool, he went oversea to study. After that he met his ex gf, and they dated for 4 years… I’m not sure what went wrong.. but they broke up… he told me that because their personalities werent matched… and he still has feelings for me while he was dating her… and so thats how we got back together… today was her birthday, i accidently read the email he sent her… he was calling her baby and was asking her who are the guys that were with her… I really dont know what to do, does he still love her? or does he just care about her? or is he using me to forget about her? What do you think i should do? I love him very much still after 4 years being apart.

Thank you Kevin!

• concerned August 23, 2011, 8:39 pm

i recently just split up with my gf of 6 months. the reason why because i was teasing her about her and her exes sex life. this pissed her off. she told me id be doing it for 5 months. so when she finished me i said id change. but she denied me the chance and told me i should of realized i was making her unhappy. problem was i didnt. and why i didnt realize was because she always seemed happy around and she never ever did tell me how she felt. i kept asking her how she felt but she never told me. i want her back desperately because she made me happy. but she is being unfair to me by saying me and her will never get back together and that she doesnt trust me. can anyone help me convince her to back out with me

• Tyler August 24, 2011, 7:55 am

My girlfriend. Said she wanted to find herself. And find her real friends. She also said he never loved me and that he was incapable to love. We have broken up 3 times already all because she was angry and or sad. I never did wrong according to what others say. Heck even her friends say I did the right thing. But now 3 months later. I can’t stop thinking about her. She’s gorgeous,beautiful eyes and I accept all her flaws. I want her back. She made me so happy <3…Some one give me a clue onto how I can get her :\

• Tyler August 24, 2011, 7:56 am

Sorry I ment she ^^^^

• pan August 28, 2011, 8:55 pm

Hey Kev,
    i did the mistakes about 2 weeks after break up , now she talks to me a little better , but she don’t believe I Love her .
    she left me for I’m not loving her and I didn’t put my attention on her . and now she says she’s not loving me like first days . we’ve been friend about 2 years .
    My Question is :
    what if she text me and says she said right , i’m not loving her and this is beacuse i’m not texting her or calling her anymore .
    What I Have to Say ?

• Kevin September 3, 2011, 11:59 am

Tell her that you need some time on your own. Doesn’t necessarily mean that you don’t love her. It just means that you think that you both need some space and time at the moment. Don’t fall into the trap and start calling and texting her all the time. Show some self worth.

• mandeep d August 30, 2011, 5:27 am

hi,i am in indian boy and i was in a relationship with a german girl.we met in india on her’ sister’ marriage.and then we fell in love..we spent some time together on internet and we were in great love.but i did something stupid and i broke her trust and she left me.i wanna get her back.i have already done 1st mistake…..like doormat syndrome…..so i m not gonna do it more…..i am gonna try this tips and hope i will get her ….has someone any more tip to get her back???

• dominic August 30, 2011, 6:26 pm

What if she’s says she’s never getting back with u. Do u still have a chance?

• michelle August 31, 2011, 6:38 am

Hi, well its kind of a long story but I lost my ex to my ex best friend that I’ve known all my life they had a kid together he also had 2 with me, after 2 yrs being seperated we finally got back together for him to do the unthinkable which was to cheat on me with her for 3 months I found out he was sorry I forgive him and carried on the relationship but I started to get paranoid cause they had to have contact cause of the kid he has with her we have now broken up again its been nearly a month I’ve asked for us to sort things out that I would stop my paranoia but he’s having none of it but I feel really bad for my kids cause they have only got used to having him in their lifes and he’s moving out today 🙁 can someone help or give me some advice please

• Dale September 1, 2011, 6:21 pm

Hi there,

I am a 40 year old man, I was in a relationship that I was completely in love with her and we had out difficulties like any other couple. We both came from bad marriages, we both had about the same amount of time of separation from our former. I believe I did everything in the relationship you said not to do, I gave her my power, I was over affectionate, I was not in control of my emotions and the result was she said” she did not see our relationship as long term” even though she said she loved me. She started pulling back a couple of months ago and I knew it, I just ignored all the warning signs and made things worse. She broke up with me on Sunday, August 27 and of course I did everything you said not to do…..ugh I am so dumb….you would think that a man of my age would no better. Anyway, I begged, pleaded, and now four days later I realized that I have made things worse. I am now not contacting her and all I want to do is change my behavior and get her back into my life but I know it must be different and I need to have some security in myself and not worry about the security in the relationship. I believe she has is hurt, she has lost respect for me, needs space, and she is resentful. I have read your 3 part plan and I am going to follow it to the word. What else should I be doing aside from what you have stated?

Thanks,

Dale

• BOB September 6, 2011, 3:47 am

Since i was a junior in high school I been dating this girl for about 5 years on/off but 3 and half consecutive years dating. we loved eachother, and couldnt be happier with anyone else. I am 21 and she is 19 and we have been highschool sweethearts but we have dated other people during high school as well. But anyways I decided to go down to orlando,fl for school and my gf at the time wanted to go with me. In addition to that I graduated college and we both headed back to live where we grew up and we had a few problems argued and what not, but anyways we recently returned home and we both felt that breaking up was the best thing for us because we both our going to college and we are both confused and not sure if breaking up really helped and whether or not it was a good decision. 2 weeks have gone by we have texted eachother here and there. I finally said i wanted to see her and she didnt refuse she just seemed weird ed out about it. So we meet up and talk and she tells me that she would wanna be friends and hang out and build our relationship up and mybe date again. I miss her to death, im just hoping that i will get her back.

• jackson September 6, 2011, 11:43 am

my gf left because she said her feelings faded and she don’t want to continue… how?? 🙁

• Brooke September 7, 2011, 2:25 am

I feel kinda dumb writing this, but I don’t know what else to do. A few months ago, my ex had started texting me and we started talking again. I was really hurt over our break-up, and really wanted to be with him, but ultimately, I broke it off, which I’m sure is what we both were wanting. But then, he started talking to me again, and we have gotten a lot closer. I decided that I didn’t want to move too fast with him, but I also wanted to make sure that our relationship was going somewhere. I had a talk with him about a week ago about us, and it was not a conversation that I really wanted to have, but it was necessary. Anyway, he told me that he loved me, which I didn’t say back, because, like I said, I do not want to rush anything. He had even given me the key to his apartment. I do love him, but I feel like he is pulling away now after the conversation. I know that I have been acting weird around him as well, since I worry that maybe he is backing out, and I don’t want to come of as pushy or clingy. I don’t know if I’m just worrying about shit, because I’m paranoid of a nasty replay of how we were before, or if he is really contemplating us. I don’t think I should take his lack of texting as a sign, but that is the only thing I am worried about, and the fact that he has not really tried to make plans with me recently. Our schedules do clash, so it makes it hard for us to see each other, so I wonder if that is also causing a strain on us.
    I notice that I don’t really have a question to ask, but I’m needing advice on how to deal with this paranoia and if I should even be worried about us in the first place.

• jay September 9, 2011, 7:09 pm

me and my ex had been together for 6 years,we have a child together a couple of months we decided to have a break, and after a while i couldnt handle this and broke every step no she is so mad at me for texting and basically making her life a misery i stay in her house on the wekend to look after my son and she goes out im so jealous and i argue all the time with her and cry like a baby and cant stop thinking of her as it is hard when she is right in front of you every guy text her and it is really killing me inside im sitting here in her house alone on a fri night thinking what is she up too i havent seen friends or anything since break up stay in dont drink just need someone to tell me is this a losing cause and if it is i do i move on i have no confidence anymore in myself

• Joey September 10, 2011, 2:14 am

Hi, ok im going to skip to the main points cause its to long to explain, i have been with for 2 years and 8 months. towards the end of our relationship i pushed her away cause i wasnt sure what i wanted anymore. and she told me she wanted a break. i won her back but still wasnt ready so when she asked for me back i told her no not yet which broke her heart in return she started hanging out with her freinds more and started to no longer love me and broke up with me officially. i miss her so much and know now what i want now i want her im soo in love with her. we been together since we were 15 now shes 18 going on 19 in february. i miss her soo much i tried to get her back and appolagize and i couldnt help but make all of the mistakes listed on the website i couldnt take the pain of her talling me she no longer cares about me so i tried to kill myself right in front of her and traumatized her by it i went back the next day to appolagize but ended up begging for her back again and looking crazy obssesed then i tried to fix that by writing her a long appologyon her wall on facebook she took it as me being crazy and obssesed and deleted the post and me from her facebook, i messed up really bad and now befor this she told me she already started liking another guy i tied to ask one of her friends for help and when she found out i messaged her she got really mad and now thinks im insane i havent talked to her since then and its only been a day since then im scared im going to lose her. is it to late to win her back?

• Mina September 12, 2011, 7:04 am

Hello Kevin,

My boyfriend dumped me 2 months ago, because, as he said, he is no longer in love
    we didn’t contact each other since that day. Do you think I have a chance?
    What should I do now?

• daniyal mehdi September 13, 2011, 9:14 am

her father didnot like me when i met with her parents so what u would u suggest 4 me;so her father was the reason of broke up

• kellie September 14, 2011, 11:33 pm

hi i was with my partner for nearly 6years we have just recently broken up. im not sure why thou.. we still live together and everything.. getting to me as i always think about him. he told me that he just wants to get the bond good between us then next he dont wont to.. im soo confused!!! dont knw what to do or believe. i brought him a ring before we broke up and hes the only guy i have done that for.. we had the best relationshp ever i dont know what went wrong! please need advice

• Mike September 15, 2011, 3:35 pm

I’ve just gotten out of a two year relationship with my ex girlfriend. We broke up couple times through out our relationship for a day or two; no more. There was no major concern, we never cheated on each other we were just fighting over everything. Its been about 2 weeks since we split and I did make few bad mistakes in first week, but you have to realize its not easy to just turn off your feelings. if you fallow this guide it truly helps. Some of this stuff is common sense. You never want the other person to know that you cant be without them, then you’ll become their option, they wont think of you as much because they know they can have you. But most of you don’t think rationally, we just want the person back because you feel lonely and misguided. STOP AND THINK. There has to be a reason it didn’t work out, most of the relationships that break up and get back together end up breaking up for the same reason.. Think whats best for you and break it down do you really think you can be happy with the person for rest of your life? Follow this guide for step 1, but step 2 is where you really need to make the biggest decision. IS IT WORTH IT GETTING BACK TOGETHER? Ones you complete step 1 you’ll have different thoughts about your relationship than you did before. Some points on how two make step 1 easier. Delete all there memories that will make u think of your ex. And don’t try to find what they doing in there life it will just make you think more.. You are the main subject here. Think what you need to do, not them. Time is priceless here. Just wait and move forward slowly don’t jump to fast and don’t go backwards. You will be fine!!! 🙂

• Kevin September 23, 2011, 12:14 pm

Excellent advice Mike. I hope people read this.

• Birgitta November 5, 2011, 7:48 am

Not easy to delete Memories of 21 Years and 2 Kids….!! Memories are everywhere ! Hundreds of Photo Albums, All your Furniture , A life built together….Hm.

• lisa September 20, 2011, 6:39 pm

My ex boyfriend met a philippino woman online,he talked her for about month,he went too see her for a week,and now i hear he is bringing her here and he is going too marry her,before he left too go see her he told me he loved and wanted me forever and when he got back he told me it was over with me and him will his marriage work?And does he love me still or is he in love with this other woman that he spent a week with,he hasnt called me and i called him twice since he has been home and that was over a month now

• Nicole September 22, 2011, 3:21 am

I’m 20 and 6 1/2 months pregnant. And recently
    Me and my boyfriend broke up. We were together 10 months lived with each other and within in the past month.. I honestly became a little crazy just picking fights. I mean we would fight over everything and I was just crAZY calling him a million times. Until he just snapped a d broke up with me. For days I lost it crying All day and begging for him back. I have completely calmed down and realized I actually was crazy and I feel horrible. I want more than anything to prove to him I not really like that And to make Things work out for our baby. It’s been about 2 weeks now and we hang out once in a while and when we. Together it’s like we never broke up. We can’t help but call each other baby and love on each other. Then he’ll just random say something to try and make me mad to see if I’ll go crazy and nothing he says is worth loosing another chance with him. I tell him everyday I love him and I’m going to change but I think deep down he just doesn’t beleive me…. I don’t know whAt to do. I know he likes being single and still having me on the side but I don’t want that I want us again and to know we will be a family.

• Sam j September 22, 2011, 12:51 pm

I am a 58 year old married man. Back in 2005 I met this woman. It was spontaneous combustion. In short time we fell head over heels in love with each other. My wife found out. I told my gf that I would get a divorce when my daughter graduated from high school. Things did not work out that way. Come 2008 I was still not divorced. Finally I separated in 2008 and went to live with my gf and put the house for sale. It was a wonderful time. But in early 2009 I lost my job and i panicked and went back to my wife (there is no love in the marriage). I just went back to my familiar surroundings. That was the biggest mistake I made. Finally I got a job and fortunately it was only 2 hours driving time from my GF house. We used to see each other every weekend. But 3 months ago she broke off, saying she could not do this anymore, living in adultery. I have since applied for a divorce and put the house on the market again. But she is having second thoughts. Initially, she was ok with dating ONLy while the div proceeded. Then it came down to waiting for GOd to give her an answer. No she does not even return my text messages or phone calls. I did all the stupid things I was not supposed to do. I know she still loves me very much, but I think now all the resentment and bitterness for being marginalized is coming out of her. I love her very much. What can i do?

• Dawn September 29, 2011, 7:39 pm

I did something similar, I am 40 years old, in a loveless marriage, and started having an affair with a love from my childhood. I only started talking to him 6 months ago, and he was begging me to leave my husband. I kept telling him I was waiting for a sign from God. Well, I finally got my sign and decided to leave my husband, the problem is he met someone a couple weeks ago and now no longer wants me. I am so heartbroken and desperate, and have made every single one of the mistakes that I’ve seen here. I’m really in need of help

• the sad clown September 24, 2011, 8:43 pm

my story is im 23 i met her “18” few months ago at “321 teenchat” we loved each other
    they say im a wise person n i only speak of heart n mind n experience but idk somehow with her i became someone else
    maybe bc she teased my jealousy but i loved her so much but i kept breaking up n back n breaking up n back but last time wen i was upset enough to tell her im fed up with her n dont wanna her anymore
    my mother had a heart attack for her first time in her life so i had to be out for few days she thought i already moved on so she moved on to a friend same religion n same my race “muslim arab” i tried to call her over n over n over texted her no use
    she said she loves him now n she doesnt need my bs
    ull wonder they see me wise for my life but how i cant help myself n how did i fell in wt i warn people from not doing
    ill tell u why
    fear is the worst nightmare ever

The sad clown

• abc September 25, 2011, 12:48 pm

its almost one year, when my ex broke up with me. i still love him but he didn’t .i had proposed him twice . when i proposed him third time , he explained me that he can’t give me that very place at which i was once. he was in love with me at that time but now he is not. we are now just good friends not more than that. but i want to be . what should i do?? help me plz

• Cole October 10, 2011, 1:54 am

I’m having the same problem just a little younger so no proposing, if you find someone to help you should tip them of to help me, thanks

• mommy2 September 29, 2011, 12:56 am

Me and my now ex were together 5 years went through alot of stuff together bad and good we have 2 kids together and still live together but our relationship was finally starting to get better after a year of me and him fighting constantly we did stuff together more and things started to get better then he decides to sleep with someone and twice in a week he didn’t come home I think its wrong what he did to me i don’t understand why he would decide to sleep with someone when things with me and him were starting to get better.We still live together and it hurts he won’t tell me who she was

• Jasmin October 1, 2011, 12:10 pm

I have been with my boyfriend for nearly 4 1/2 years. I’m 19 and his 21, we have a daughter together and she is 15months old. He just finished with me last week and moved out the house the same day. I can’t bare to live without him, it’s made it worse as my dad has got involved. My boyfriend and I were on speaking terms and were being sociable, friendly. He said we can still have sex and that but no him and my dad were texting each other being very nasty to one another and now my boyfriend has said only text him if it is to do with our daughter. I’ve told him how much he means to me, it worse as I have to see him when he comes to see our daughter, and not being able to hug him or kiss him hurts me so much. I have got a broken heart 🙁
    I am very lonely once my daugher has gone to bed at 6pm I have ended up taking karms tablets to make me sleep.
    Is there any hope? He’s told me we are never getting back together. Should I just except it?

• Bryan October 3, 2011, 1:12 pm

hi, me and my ex recently broke up 1 weeks ago. she said she broke up with me beacuase she wasnt happy. She said i was the sweetest boy she had ever met and that she still likes me alot and loves me but it just wasnt working. We usually texted eathother almost everyday so i dont know how im going to pull off the end all communication step without her thinking im avoiding her beacuase we go to the same highschool so she’ll probably see me and ask why i havent talked to her. Anyways, she recently tried rebound pretty quickly and she had this guy for about a weekend then they broke up i”ve been talking to her every day and i plan to stop that today! i feel like im in the perfect position to use this plan and if it works I would be overjoyed. 🙂

• Cole October 10, 2011, 1:52 am

Ok so about 6 months ago me and my ex broke up we had been going out for 11 months i dumped her because she was super clingy(like crying if i dressed out in gym and she didnt and i wouldnt skip) so about 2 months later she a total diffrent person and i was just like omg because she was the person i started dating and i found out later that it was family issues i didnt know about so i asked her out and she said yea but 2 days later she dumped me for a guy named jack and well i got over it but now that schools started back i want he back even more(we still hang out like best freinds) so i told her and she showed no emotion at all and when i came back to school the next day and didnt even act any diffrent and i dont know what she means by this but i hate her bf right now jack and it seems like hes dating for the sex and ive mentioned it to her but she doesnt belive me so now i dont know what to do i just dont understand if she still likes me or not but if you can help please do, ***(Email address removed because it is not advisable to leave your personal email in public)***

• Tricia October 16, 2011, 9:23 pm

sooner or later she will realize that he is using her and will get out of it. she may also be doing it cuz shes hurt and mad that you hurt her. right now all you have to offer is tough love and be there when she falls.

• blah i need help October 10, 2011, 3:41 am

hi im 16 i had a 20 yr old gf. im a girl myself. my gf and i were going out for a yr. and 1 month but we could hardly see eachother bc of my parents and my sisters. but we always found a way. and we resently broke up and like 2 weeks later i walked to her house by surprize and tht nite she told me tht she was “talking” to this guy and tht i need to move on also but i know she still loves me i just dont know wat to doo any more? like i think bout her everyday like shes my life u know? but i just dk wat to do anymores =/

• Cusp.Guy October 15, 2011, 3:36 pm

I fell in love with this beautiful girl, in my class. The thing is, my best friend also found her attractive. I’ve known him from 7 years.. for best friends, we didnt have a lot in common. He the typical player.. kinda guy,who just wants to use girls. Very immature… well it disgusts me. So he asked her out,and she, knowing what a jerk he is,denied him. I grew rly close to her… When it all flet right, I asked her out.. (Was the first time i ever asked a girl out).. and well she said yes ! 😀 … I felt like the luckiest guy alive… ow how i miss her ;( .. so my friend grew like really jealous of me,and started interfearing in b/w us.. Initially it was fine.. i trusted him a lot.. he used to live like 10 blocks away from her place.. would often talk to her.. flirt with her in front of me… and would spread lies and rumors about me behind my back.. he somehow gained access to my email account, and well i’m a very careful person when it comes to falling prey to online scams (phishing etc) … So he went through our personal convo, and sent her sick stuff,making it look like i did it… I couldn tolerate it anymore… told him to back the heck out of my life, but well he just kept comming back… I started to ignore him… I wasn there for my ex all the time though.. regret it to this second.. I rly loved her with all my heart… if only she knew how much she meant to me… This guy made it rly complicated for us… he made it look like he cared for her a lot.. tat he was always there for her.. but she was smart enough to see a fox in a sheep’s outfit … she didn’t want to come b/w 2 best friends.. she told me it was for the best and dumped me.. It’s been 1 and a half years now.. her presence still lingers in my heart .. I cant get over her no matter what.. when i think of her,i just breakdown.. was my first relationship… how i wish it lasted forever :(.. Me and tat guy dont talk AT ALL .. I still text my ex from time to time… she told me she rly didn’t have feelings for me .. I dont know y,but i still love her equally.. I got into a relationship to get over her, and to start over again,with this other girl,who loved me back.. i realised one day how much i loved my ex,and felt like i was cheating on my gf.. i told her how i felt… she told me it was ok, and tat she didn’t mind.. i couldn’t take the guilt.. she deserved better… i broke up woth her… we’re still gud friends though… And well i would just do anything to get back with my ex. (No,its not the doormat syndrome.. just loads of guilt and remorse.) I dont believe anyone else could love her the way i did/do… It’s interfearing with everything… Just love her so much 🙁

• Katie m January 5, 2012, 3:56 pm

So sweet, give your self a chance to move on before making a decision x

• Tricia October 16, 2011, 9:17 pm

ok so me and this guy i love are going through a very hard time. a few weeks a go i told him i was hit by a guy but i didnt tell him that before the guy hit me that i lightly hit him on the arm but when my now ex found out that part he got mad and hurt. he started to say i was a lier when i didnt mean to leave that part out and then he started to say i was a cheater (i found out he thought that through my best friend) he said that liers lead to cheaters. by then i was depressed and confused as to y he would think that (he lives in a diff state then i do its like 4 times harder) then i get a pic from a friend of ours that goes to the same school as him that showed a girl sitting on his lap. i over reacted and broke up with him. a few hrs later i realized my mistake and i want to go back out with him but i dont think he will. he said that things have changed and it feels diff now and he would never tell me things unless i harped him to tell me. i told him how i felt but then he started to ignore me. i dont know what to do.

• Tyler October 17, 2011, 3:27 pm

my girl broke up with me because she said i was controlling theres this guy right that wouldnt leave her alone before we started dating then when she goes to sit down with her friend hes there flirting with her. i got mad and i told her i just dont want that souchebag around you she goes that douchebag is named chris and she then said couple hours later that shes not ready for a relationship after a month

i just dont know what to do :/

• Raymond October 18, 2011, 4:24 am

I was in a relationship is my ex that lasted 3 years. both of us were not in a position to get married. we were great together. each shared the many of the same interests. We could talk with each other for hours everyday. I know a lot of the problems were my fault but they were things we could have over-come. I lost my job, had trouble in my family.. basically was under a lot of stress. emotionally I was a mess and depressed. I loved her and we were planning on getting married, one day. just sometimes I couldn’t express my feelings to her. it’s been a year and a half since she broke up with me saying that “we were closer than ever and things were going so great but we weren’t going anywhere.” in that time she has told me a number of times that she doesn’t even want to be friends anymore but then tells me that she didn’t mean it and still wants to be friends. I am forced to see her at least 2 times a week at meetings, every time I see her I still feel the pain. lately I have caught her looking at me from across the room. we rarely talk anymore, and when we do I find myself holding back a lot, knowing that if I didn’t I would make things so much worse. sometimes when we talk, she confides in me knowing how loyal I am and that I never break any ones trust. Her entire family seems to want me around and her dad wants to be good friends with me but I think that would just make her push away more. Deep down I know she is the only one that I want to spend the rest of my life with. I did make a few of the mistakes mentioned in step 1 but will never give up hope. like most of you, I don’t know what to do.

• Dustin October 23, 2011, 5:09 am

Alright look i have a serious problI m here and i’ve done everything wrong to fix it so far. Me and y girl were together for 2.5 yrs and have a daughter that is freshly 2, but she broke up with me because she says i correct her to much and wont tell me anything other than that. Now i know i treated her wrong for the first 6 months but i just moved to this state and she was my 1 night stand. so figuring that we stuck it out and had baby, i thought maybe i should try and make it work, but she said that the last 2 months of the relationship made hermiserable and she wasnt happy. she would like to just move on. I’ve been in love before but this girl does something to me that i’ve never felt before. Now like i said i did all the wrong things, i stick my nose up her butt, i got all needy, told her my life was over, punched a hole in my wall, cried to you while telling her my feelings, you know her dumb actions. Its been almost 2 months now, and shes still telling me that i havent givin her any space or time to think, yet she always ask me to do things. now she goes out every weekend to drink with her friends and slept with this dude 3 days after we broke up? i want her back so bad and i want me family to be whole again, what should i honestly do???

• Jeremy October 28, 2011, 7:15 am

I am in dire need of help. I am 23 and need help getting my ex girlfriend back cause she means the world to me, she was the first girl I said I Love You To which I know from the minute I saw her and also the first girl I Introduced to my family. My girlfriend and had the perfect or so I thought, we were getting ready to move in with each other and talked about getting married and starting a family and then it all happened so fast cause we go from her tell me that she loves me and that I make her the happiest girl in the world to she’s feeling flustered and needs a little space and then the next thing you know we are broken up. It happened four days ago and I’ll admit it I freaked out a little and did a couple things off the don’t do list and now I’m afraid I ruined my chances of getting her back. I NEED advice cause I am tired of asking my family and friends because all they tell me is don’t think about, move on cause she doesn’t deserve me or give hrr space and it is ment to be. That’s why I am coming her is cause I can’t stop thinking about her and need some advice from and outter source.

• Laura October 31, 2011, 1:02 pm

im so confused right now
    just recently broke up with fiance. we were together 3 years and have two children together.
    we lived together for 2 years but after the birth of my second child i became so busy looking after her that i didnt pay my fiance as much attention as i would of liked. i thought we were getting on fine although we did have our arguments, usually about money, or lack of it.
    a couple of months back after going away to america for just over a week to a job interview, my fiance came back acting different and a few days later he moved back to his parents. Then a week or so after that he was texting me saying that he wanted to finish with me and he wanted to stay friends. he also said that he wanted to have fun and date, which i thought was fine. We seemed to be getting on alot better this way.
    Anyway to cut a long story short, i found out a week or so ago that my fiance had been cheating on me with a married woman in america, where he supposidly went for his job interview. he’d been emailing naked photos of himself to her and declaring his love for her.
    We spoke about it for a long time over msn and he said that he has moved on and that if i had given him more attention then he wouldnt have gone astray. is this the case?
    he plans to move out to america soon also, says he wants a fresh start and better life for the kids.
    on top of this i met someone who i like and likes me, we havent done anything about it yet because i’m still in love with my fiance.

my fiance or ex has told me to move on but i dont know what to do

• Jennifer November 2, 2011, 5:51 pm

My boyfriend and I were dating for a little over a year. We dated when we were younger, he moved away, and when he moved back we picked up where we left off. We have been living together since he came back. He broke up with me two days ago. Last night he comes over crying, saying how sorry he is. He cant sleep, he cant eat, he cant think straight. He loves me so much and our son (7 months old) but hes not ready for the responsibility. He is not the type of man that cries over just anything, and hes been crying non stop since the break up, but HE LEFT ME. I am so in love with him, and i want him to be happy. I just dont understand how to give him space, and be there for him when he’s hurting and need me. Its also pretty detrimental to me to see him like this. What to do?

• katelin November 3, 2011, 9:51 pm

hi me and my ex broke up in August and we just became good friends again either last month or the month before and i have a boyfriend but i don’t see him at all and i think hes more of a rebound boyfriend and anyway i still like my boyfriend and we’ve been off and on for 4 years i don’t know what to do someone help.

• katelin November 3, 2011, 9:52 pm